The users should be at least 18 years old to use our video downloader service. People under the legal age should abide by these terms with parental or guardian consent. If you reside in an area where the use of our service is prohibited by law, you must not use our service.
2. User Submissions
a. The users are solely responsible for any material they upload, create, submit, modify, or transmit via our website, including the media files transmitted or downloaded through our website, which is collected referred to as “User Submissions.” Our website doesn’t provide the guarantee of confidentiality of User Submissions. You should acknowledge that the disclosure of personal information in User Submissions might make you personally identifiable.
b. You shall be entirely responsible for all of your User Submissions and the consequences of transmission, modification, creation, submission, or otherwise making available the User Submissions. You affirm, warrant, and represent the following factors related to any or all of your User Submissions:
- You have the ownership or possess licenses, permissions, or consents to utilize and have granted permission to use the trademarks, patents, trade secrets, copyrights, and other legal rights of User Submissions for all processes considered by the site.
- You confirm that you won’t upload or allow anyone else to post material that portrays any sexually explicit act.
- You have textual confirmation or permission from all personally identifiable individuals in User Submissions to use their personal information, including their name and the correspondence of every person, to use the User Submission for all uses envisioned by the website.
c. Moreover, you confirm that you will not upload, transmit, modify, create, or make any content available subject to the following conditions:
- The material that’s subject to third-party proprietary rights is trademarked, copyrighted, or protected by trade secrets. It shouldn’t be utilized unless you have the ownership or have taken explicit permission from the owner of the material.
- The vulgar, illegal, defamatory, fraudulent, harassing, abusive, threatening, hateful, racially offensive, or otherwise unacceptable and inappropriate material as decided by us in our sole discretion.
- The material that portrays illegal activities or promotes physical harm against any individual or group; creation of a false identity that impersonates any other person or displays any act of cruelty or abuse to animals.
- The content that establishes, promotes, or conveys instructions for a criminal offense or otherwise creates liability or violates the local, national, or international law.
- The unauthorized or unsolicited advertisement, spam, or any other form of solicitation.
d. VideoDownloader.info doesn’t claim its ownership over User Submissions or third-party material. You or a third-party website possess all copyrights of User Submissions, and you are solely responsible for the protection of those rights where applicable. The users permanently grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual license to reuse, publicly portray, distribute, publish, translate, or create derivative works and exploit User Submissions. Moreover, the users also irretrievably waive claims or allegations of moral rights in correspondence with User Submissions.
e. You denote and certify that you have all the power and authority to grant the rights of User Submissions. Precisely, you assure of having rights to upload, access, modify, create, or otherwise make the User Submissions available on the website. You also make sure that you own the User Submissions’ title, and uploading it won’t infringe upon any third party’s rights.
3. Intellectual Property Notice
VideoDownloader.info reserves all rights over its proprietary material. The content available on the website, apart from the users’ material and third-party content, is solely owned and licensed to us. You agree not to share, copy, alter, transmit, or in any other way exploit proprietary materials, which may include text, graphics, pictures, source code, and trademarks.
a. You understand and fully acknowledge that you’ll find content from a variety of resources on the website, which includes the content uploaded by the users, parties, services (collectively, “Third Party Content”), and we are not liable for any Third Party Content. You understand that you may find content that’s offensive, inaccurate, or otherwise obnoxious; hence you agree to waive off any legal rights you have against us with respect to that.
b. We claim no ownership over the Third Party Content. Third-Party websites retain all the rights of their respective content, and they are in charge of their rights’ protection as appropriate.
c. You fully acknowledge that we bear no responsibility for assessing the website for inappropriate content or conduct. We assume no obligation to modify or remove such content (including User Submissions and Third Party Content) if we monitor the website and its content at our sole discretion.
d. All content on our website (including Third Party Content and User Submissions) is provided on an “AS-IS” basis for your information and personal use online. Hence, you shall not copy, transmit, modify, display, sell, or otherwise exploit the material for whatever reason without prior written consent from the owner of the content.
e. You understand that we may disallow access to any content for any reason with or without notice in our sole discretion.
4. User Conduct
a. The users are solely responsible for downloading any video and music owned by others. We don’t take responsibility or ownership of the material contained in the uploaded links. VideoDownloader.info only owns the tool provided on the website for downloading videos from various online platforms. It doesn’t support copyright infringement or promote the usage of copyrighted material for commercial usage.
You assure and warrant that the details you provide us are current and authentic.
You have all the rights to
(i) come to an agreement with these Terms,
(ii) provide us with User Submissions, and
b. You explicitly grant us permission to monitor, record, and log your activities on videodownloader.info.
c. Your usage of our website is subject to the following conditions:
- You agree not to use the website for a purpose that is unlawful or is prohibited by these Terms.
- You agree to obey all pertinent local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- You are solely responsible for all acts and omissions that arise due to your use of the website.
- You accept not to use automated tools like robots, crawlers, or data mining services to download or use the data available on the website.
- You assure not to take any action that imposes an unreasonably extensive load on our technology’s server or otherwise makes excessive demand.
- You agree that you won’t “stalk” anyone through our website.
- You accept not to falsify headers or other identifiers for hiding the origin of details you transmit on our website.
- You agree not to interfere with the security measures of the website and not to disable the features that prevent users from accessing the website’s content.
- You agree not to make anything available on the website that contains computer codes or software viruses.
- You agree not to sell, resell, or in any way exploit the website commercially or any content to any Third Party.
- You settle upon never “framing” or “mirroring” the website.
- You accept to never reverse engineer any part of the website.
d. We retain the right to take action against any user involved in unauthorized usage of the website, which includes civil, criminal, and injunctive acts. We can also dismiss the access for any user of the website due to the involvement of any such misconduct. The use of our website that’s not authorized by these Terms is a violation of these terms and the applicable international, foreign, and domestic laws.
5. Copyright Claims
a. We respect the intellectual proprietary rights of everyone. You must not trespass the trademarks, copyrights, and other proprietary rights of any party. We may remove any content that violates any individual’s proprietary rights, and it can terminate your usage of the website due to such an act.
b. Repeat infringer policy. Any user for whom we receive three complaints in six months will have his access to the website terminated.
c. Although we are not controlled by United States law, we willingly act following the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In compliance with Title 17, Section 512 (c)(2) of the United States Code, we have designated a representative to receive copyright infringement claims for the users who believe their trademarked material is being infringed. You should email such concerns at (our email)
- Authorization of the copyrighted work that’s being claimed to be infringed. Please include the URL of the authorized version of the work or include an original copy.
- Describe the material and upload a link that would allow us to locate the information over the web.
- Details that will allow us to contact you, which include telephone, email address, name, etc.
- Your statement about your good faith that the use of the content complained of is not authorized by you or your agent.
- A statement about the information’s authenticity and your ownership claim or authorization to act on behalf of the person whose copyrighted work has been infringed.
- The signature of a copyright holder or authorized individual.
e. If your User Submission has been removed from the website due to the notification of claimed copyright infringement, please provide us with a counter email to our representative that must include the following:
- Your signature (physical or electronic)
- Identification of the content that has been removed. Also, mention the location where the content existed before its removal.
- The statement that the removed material is due to a mistake or misidentification of the material that’s disabled or removed.
- Your name, phone number, address, and email address, and the statement of your consent to the jurisdiction of the courts and the location where the copyright owner is located.
- A statement about your acceptance of the service process from the copyright owner or the agent.
6. Services on the Website
You understand that the website is a search engine and downloader. Without any limitation, the website permits you to search multiple platforms over the web for videos. The website’s tool gives you the authority to download videos from anywhere on the internet. The website must be used in correspondence with the applicable laws. We don’t promote or condone any act with our website’s usage that violates any law.
- Grant of Use
- We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited right to access, non-publicly display, and use the Application, including all content available therein (the “Content”) on your computer or mobile device consistent with these Terms and subject to the restrictions of the Application. You may only access and use the Application for your personal and noncommercial use.
- This grant is terminable by us at will for any reason and at our sole discretion, with or without prior notice. Upon termination, we may, but shall not be obligated to: (i) delete or deactivate your Account, (ii) block your e-mail and/or IP addresses or otherwise terminate your use of and ability to use the Application, and/or (iii) remove and/or delete any of your User Submissions (defined below). You agree not to use or attempt to use the Application after said termination. Upon termination, the grant of your right to use the Application shall terminate, but all other portions of these Terms shall survive. You acknowledge that we are not responsible to you or any third party for the termination of your grant of use.
- In addition to the terms set forth herein, your use of the Application shall be limited by the rules and features of the Application, which may change from time to time at our sole discretion. You shall not attempt to use the Application in any manner in which the Application is not intended or permitted to be used.
- Content on the Application
- You understand and acknowledge that, when using the Application, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources including content made available on or through the Application by other users, services, parties and through automated or other means (collectively, “Third Party Content”) and that we do not control and are not responsible for any Third Party Content. You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable or may cause harm to your computer systems and, without limiting the other limitation of liability provisions herein, you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against us with respect thereto.
- We claim no ownership or control over Third Party Content. Third parties retain all rights to their respective Third Party Content and they are responsible for protecting their rights as appropriate.
- You understand and acknowledge that we assume no responsibility whatsoever for monitoring the Application for inappropriate content or conduct. If at any time we choose, in our sole discretion, to monitor such content, we assume no responsibility for such content, have no obligation to modify or remove any such content (including User Submissions and Third Party Content) and assume no responsibility for the conduct of others submitting any such content (including User Submissions and Third Party Content).
- Without limiting the provisions below on limitations of liability and disclaimers of warranties, all Content (including User Submissions and Third Party Content) on the Application is provided to you “AS-IS” for your information and personal use only and you shall not use, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license or otherwise exploit for any other purpose whatsoever the Content without the prior written consent of the respective owners/licensors of the Content.
- You acknowledge that we may at our sole discretion refuse to publish, remove, or block access to any Content for any reason, or no reason at all, with or without notice.
Modification of These Terms
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time by posting such amended Terms to the Application. No other notification may be made to you about any amendments. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE APPLICATION FOLLOWING SUCH AMENDMENTS WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH AMENDMENTS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU HAVE READ THEM.
- Indemnification and Release
- You hereby agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any damages and third-party claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from your use of the Application and/or from your breach of these Terms.
- If you have a dispute with one of the more other users or any third parties, you hereby release us, our officers, employees, agents, and successors-in-right from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or the Application.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liabilities
- READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT LIMITS OUR LIABILITY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW (BUT NO FURTHER).
- The Application may contain links to third-party websites or other services which are independent of us. We assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices and make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, or authenticity of information contained in any third-party websites or other services. We have no right or ability to edit the content of any third-party websites or other services. You acknowledge that we shall not be liable for all liability arising from your use of any third-party websites or other services.
- The Application is provided “AS-IS” and without any warranty or condition, express implied, or statutory. We specifically disclaim to the fullest extent any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, information accuracy, integration, interoperability, or quiet enjoyment. We disclaim any warranties for viruses or other harmful components in connection with the Applications. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, therefore in such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you or be limited insofar as they relate to such implied warranties.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION, WHETHER, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SUCH DAMAGES ARISE FROM (i) YOUR USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION, (ii) YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT ON THE APPLICATION, (iii) THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION OR COMPLETE DISCONTINUANCE OF THE APPLICATION OR (iv) THE TERMINATION OF SERVICE BY US. THESE LIMITATIONS ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICATION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW SOME LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, THEREFORE, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, SOME OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU OR BE LIMITED.
- WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT (i) THE APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (ii) THE APPLICATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR (v) ANY ERRORS IN CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE APPLICATION IS OBTAINED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH CONTENT.
- YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE APPLICATION OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCE SHALL BE THE TERMINATION OF YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO CASE SHALL THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF US ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION EXCEED $100.
- All of the above disclaimers of warranties and limitations of liabilities shall be deemed to apply to our parent companies, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, designees, contractors, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, and assigns as well.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, these Terms as well as any claim, cause of action, or dispute that may arise between you and us, are governed by the laws of the RUSSIA FEDERATION without regard to conflict of law provisions. FOR ANY CLAIM BETWEEN US, YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT AND CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION IN, AND THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE OF THE COURTS IN NIZHNY NOVGOROD, RUSSIAN FEDERATION. However, in the event that we are seeking indemnification from you hereunder, we may file suit for indemnification in the same court in which the claim against us for which we are seeking indemnification is brought. You hereby waive any right to seek another venue because of improper or inconvenient forum.
- YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION.
- You hereby agree that as part of the consideration for these terms, you are hereby waiving any right you may have to a trial by jury for any dispute between the us arising from or relating to these terms or the Application. This provision shall be enforceable even in the case that any arbitration provisions or any other provisions of this section are waived.
- General Terms
- These Terms, as amended from time to time, constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior agreements between you and us and may not be modified without our written consent.
- Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
- If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid and unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- Nothing herein is intended, nor will be deemed, to confer rights or remedies upon any third party.
- These Terms are not assignable, transferable, or sub-licensable by you except with our prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction.
- You agree that we may provide you with notices by e-mail, regular mail, or postings to the Application.
- The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- As used in these Terms, the term “including” is illustrative and not limited.
- If this agreement is translated and executed in any language other than English and there is any conflict between the translation and the English version, the English version shall control.